Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{ it's about time }



do you ever put off doing something because it means so much to you that it HAS to be perfect? story of my life. for over 2 years I have been saving pictures, taking notes, scanning magazines, preparing my portfolio, & spending countless hours reading design blogs so that I'd be ready to get decorgasm up and running. my issue is that there are soooo many {awesome} design blogs already & I wanted to find my own little happy place in your reader.

so here we go {imperfect yet impatient}:
a little off-beat, full of big ideas, & totally in a love/hate relationship with just about everything.  






3 comments:

  1. it's about time is right! I've been waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud! Congrats, now let your obsessions run wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. smooches, thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete